Currently, after reorganisation Research and Development Centre for Wood-Based Panels consists of the following parts:
- Technical and Technological Laboratory
- Research Laboratory (Laboratory for Product Testing, Laboratory for Environmental Conservancy and Industrial Harmfulness)
- Designing and Prototypical Laboratory (Workshop and Prototypical Laboratory)
- Laboratory of certification
- Centre for Scientific/Technical Information and Foreign Cooperation (Small Poligraphy, Computer science)
Our institution provides services for wood industry. Besides, it does research and development, which is partly financed by Research Committee.